The PMGI Career Service Centre (CSC)
At the PMGI Career Service Centre (CSC), we work with organisations to provide opportunities for individuals trained in Project Management, Business Analysis, Agile and related fields. This website provides a Job Hub where employers may post job opportunities and job seekers apply.
The PMCI Career Service Centre is a division of the Project Management Global Institute (PMGI).
PMGI is a division of DPM International
Project Management Job Hub (P-M Jobs)
How Does the Online Project Management Job Portal Works?
- Register for Free – Registration is absolutely free, there are no hidden charges.
- Select a Free or Paid Subscription Plan – Plans include fully featured free and paid plans.
- Post Unlimited Jobs – You can post as many jobs as you would like during your subscription period.
- Get Job Applications – Get job applications sent to your email or candidates can also be redirected to apply directly from your own job website.
- Manage Jobs – Edit and delete your jobs and mark job position as filled
- Browse Resumes – Find a candidate by searching resumes by category or location.
- Register for Free – Registration is absolutely free, there are no hidden charges and you do not have to be a PMGI student to register. All persons must register to apply for jobs and to access the features of this site. Registration is quick and simple.
- Apply for Jobs – Browse and apply for jobs for free.
- Post Your Resumes – Customise and post multiple resumes for free.
- Manage Your Resumes – Update and delete resumes for free.
- Get Job Alerts – Get job alerts based on your preferences for free.
- Get Your Resume On Top – Get your resume featured and seen by top employers when you upgrade to a Premium access.
How To Access PMGI’s Career Development Services
Services For Organisations
- Career assessments
- Skills consolidation and gaps analysis within the organization
- Project Manager TOR
- Interview Panelists
- Direct B2B outsourcing of project resource
Contact us if you are an employer and is interested in our services for your organisation
Career Support for PMGI Students
We offer an in depth and client focused student support service, with major focus on your long term success. Each student can avail themselves of advice on their choice of courses and guidance for their future careers. The Institute offers several free services, some are listed below:
- Advice on career paths.
- Up-to-date careers information on occupations and employers
- Practical career building workshops dealing with resume writing and interview skills.
- Resume review and writing services (this is a paid service)
To benefit from career services:
- Complete a career counseling session by completing a Career Advice form after registration
- Attend Career Fairs hosted by the Institute or our partners
- Attend Career Work-shops hosted by the Institute
Contact us if you are a PMGI student and is interested in our career services.