I. Project Management Global Institute (PMGI) is Jamaica’s only organisation solely dedicated to training in project management. PMGI is owned and operated by Development Partners and Management (DPM) International Limited. This Job Description outlines the objectives of the B2B Sales Officer. The incumbent has the responsibility of actualizing the corporate training sales portfolio. Considering the diversity of functions, the incumbent must have competencies such as writing skills, problem solving and decision-making abilities, integrity, assertiveness, flexibility, accuracy and the ability to cope with pressure.
B. Job Description
II. Job Summary Statement
Responsible for managing sales, marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities of the organization. Takes steps to measure, enhance, and enrich the position and image of the organization through various goals and objectives.
a) Reports to: Operations Manager (or his or her designate)
b) Subordinate Staff: None
c) Other internal contacts: Staff and Training Facilitators
d) External contacts: Clients, Vendors, Training Partners/Affiliates and other external contacts as required.
IV. Scope of Work
PMGI operates in a project management environment and as such the incumbent is expected to execute, monitor and close all prospects efficiently with the use of established project management standards utilising templates and checklists as appropriate. These include documenting and utilizing lessons learnt.
90% of Staff Time: Sales and Business Promotion:
Undertake self-initiated, innovative as well as delegated activities to ensure sales targets are met.
* Plan and manage sales initiatives
* Plan marketing and branding objectives.
* Expand product solutions and offerings.
* Prepare sales strategies alongside other company executives and staff.
* Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback.
* Prepare and adhere to budgets.
* Oversee creation and delivery of press releases, advertisements, and other marketing materials.
* Assist with design of ads and publications.
* Ensure brand messages are consistent.
* Gather and analyze customer insight.
* Nurture and enrich all external perceptions of the company and growth of market share.
* Engage consumers on social media
* Deepen relationships with all media to ensure the most effective messaging and positioning of the organization.
* Lead all areas of content generation and production across all media platforms.
* Take calculated risks based on data-driven analytics.
* Drive overall CRM and direct sales.
* Engage other organizations within the community.
* Lead sales and sourcing to develop strategic partnership activities and implement the execution framework and strategic plan on identified opportunities.
10% of Staff Time: Relationship Management
Undertake activities aimed at formulating and sustaining long-term relationships with corporate clients
* Recommend training solutions to clients that are relevant and appropriate for each corporate client
* Provide extraordinarily high levels of customer service to corporate clients
* Build strategic partnerships with corporate clients
* Maintain relationship with current corporate clients and engage new corp
About Project Management Global Institute
Project Management Global Institute (PMGI) is Jamaica’s only organisation solely dedicated to training in project management. PMGI is owned and operated by Development Partners and Management (DPM) International Limited.