Are you awesome? Do you want more? Are you a go-getter? We would love to meet you.
We are seeking motivated sales professionals to join our internal Enrollment Unit.
A day in the life of our Education Sales Representative
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
We are looking for persons who want to self-improve whilst helping others to do the same. Contact us if you believe this opportunity is for you.
Kindly submit CV and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join a vibrant culture with attractive benefits.