The Project Management Global Institute (PMGI) is seeking a self-motivated sales professional to join our team as an Enrolment Representative. PMGI is a full-service training institution providing students with project management training, research and opportunities to gain practical experiences whilst studying. The Enrolment Representative is responsible for increasing the student enrolment and distribution of the institute’s learning products via an active and vibrant salesforce that focusses on quality relationships with clients utilising online (social media, website, webinars etc.) and face to face medium.
The Enrolment Representative (ER) is primarily responsible for increasing enrolment to all PMGI public courses. The incumbent is also responsible for the sale of learning products such as books and software. The ER will execute the institute’s sales strategies relating to his/her portfolio. The successful candidate will secure new business leads and will develop sales pipeline for future growth.
Primary Responsibilities of the incumbent includes:
- Securing new business leads and responding to queries.
- Attend promotional and marketing events to sell products and services.
- The ER will target new business and will be responsible for maintaining new and existing accounts.
- Developing, negotiating and closing agreements with clients.
- Meeting sales quota.
- Conducting virtual and live presentations highlighting the institute’s training solutions.
- Coordinate with other internal units to develop strategies and marketing materials specific to the portfolio.
- Responsible for the entire sales cycle relating to his/her portfolio.
Profile of the Enrolment Representative (Sales)
- Training in sales and customer service
- Training in project management would be an asset
- The ER will have consulting and solution selling ability
- The ER will have a proven track record of exceeding company sales quotas
- Over 2 years’ experience in sales, preferable in education services and products.
- This is a role that requires technical aptitude, excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Must be comfortable demonstrating course content, books as well as education software
- Team player, self-motivated, hard-working, persuasive, persistent, effective, and productive.
- Multitasking and strong time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills and analytical skills.
- Experience with CRM tools
- Experience with bulk email software systems
- Experience with social media marketing
- Experience in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Kindly submit CV and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recruitment begins immediately and ends April 30, 2021. No phone calls please.